A safer and more effective alternative to open-flame torches
The Leister BITUMAT B2 is a modified bitumen automatic welder that creates consistently strong seam welds faster and more effectively than open-flame torches.
This flame-free welder uses hot air to liquefy the modified bitumen, and then focuses its weight (88.2 lbs.) directly over the seam firmly pressing the sheets together to form a watertight seal.
Because the welder automates the heat, speed and pressure, when compared to open-flame torches, hot-air seam welds are:
- Completed faster.
- More consistent.
- Often 3 times stronger.
- More efficient, requiring only one operator—unlike torch welding, which can require two.
- Temperature: 68 to 1,202°F
- Speed: 2.6 to 39.4 ft/min.
- Welding Nozzle Width: 75 mm and 100 mm
- Noise Emission Level (LpA): 73 dB
- Size (LxWxH): 27.2 x 19.3 x 13 in.
- Weight: 88.2 lbs. (with cord)
Available in 2 Versions:
- 230V / 6,700W
- 400V / 6,700W