Powerful, versatile and easy-to-use, the Garlock Commander 2120 Sprayer is top-of-the-line in terms of performance and technology.
Rated 450 psi and up to 5 gpm output, it can handle any spray-grade material—from lightweight primers to heavy mastics—in the most demanding conditions, time and time again.
- 6-gal. fuel tank for up to 7-hours of run time
- Easy-to-read control panel
- 3 gun options and the Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) spray tip system
- Hydraulic lift cylinder for quick work of pail and drum change-out
- Covered hydraulic hoses for protection from elements and damage
- Standard 200 ft. x ¾ in. material hose and 15 ft. x ½ in. whip hose
- No daily cleanup or flush required
- 18-hp Kohler OHV & OHC electric-start engine
- Optional adapter kit for bulk tank
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 69 x 44 x 66 in.
- Weight: 750 lbs.