TENNSMITH's bench mounted hand brakes provide an economical means of performing a wide range of sheet metal bending and forming operations. These brakes are made of all steel welded construction, readily adjustable and utilize bronze bearing and pivot points.
The S54-22 was specifically designed to perform cross brake material reinforcement on 48 x 24 inch wide material. Please consult a TENNSMITH sales representative for specific forming questions or applications.
- Maximum capacity notching, mild steel: 22 gauge / 0.75 mm
- Bending length: 54" / 1372 mm
- Maximum lift of beam: 7/8" / 22.2 mm
- Front to rear beam adjustment: 1/4" / 6 mm
- Minimum reverse bend: 5/16" / 7.9 mm
- Minimum flange in capacity material: 3/8" / 9.5 mm
- Shipping weight: 220 lbs / 100 kg