Built by roofers for roofing and construction contractors, the Roof Pro Family of Portable Generators are commercial and industrial job-site tested.
Fully backed by our World Class Customer Service, Hy-Tech’s Roof Pro Family of Portable Generators are built to withstand the demands of commercial and industrial construction sites.
Made in the USA, some of the features you'll find standard on all our portable generators include:
- Consistent, clean portable power
- Superior power output
- Rugged, durable Honda engines
- Unrivaled mobility on the ground or around a roof deck
- Compliance with EPA and CARB regulations
Interested in learning more? Download our brochure (above) or contact one of our representatives at 800-635-0384 or email@example.com.
“If you’re a roofer, you need the Roof Pro 12,000 generator. It is made specifically for running a Leister welder and three heat guns, and its cart makes getting the generator though doors and tight areas easy. It’s better than any other generator I’ve ever sold, and I’ve sold them all.” — Sean Cash, Garlock East
Following are some things to consider as you shop for a construction-grade portable generator:
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Purchasing a Commercial Portable Generator
- Total Harmonic Distoration's Effect on Construction Power Equipment
- Portable Generators: CARB and EPA Regulations and Compliance
- Portable Generator Noise Levels: Understanding Decibels (dBA)
- 10 Portable Generator Safety Precautions