The Cobra Twin-Man Mobile Fall Protection Cart provides an arrest and restraint tie-off point for up to two workers. It is ideal for jobs in which large areas need to be covered, or small detail work completed. The cart can be easily moved around the jobsite, offering maximum freedom of movement while meeting OSHA fall-arrest requirements.
Its modular design makes transport easy—whether in a truck, up an elevator or through a doorway—ensuring you have protection where and when you need it.
This cart is available with 2 different types of weights:
- Steel: Six 90 lbs. weights or ten 54 lbs. weights.
- Concrete: Six 90 lbs. weights or ten 54 lbs. weights.
- Fall arrest for one 310-lb. worker
- No substrate penetration required
- Size (LxWxH): 50 x 30 x 16 in.
- Total Weight: 600 lbs.
- Fall-Arrest Rating: 1 person
- Fall-Restraint Rating: 1 person
- Flat-free tires 4.1 x 3.5 in.
- Steel or Cement Counterweights: six 90 lbs. or ten 54 lbs.
- Fall-restraint ring to tie off up to 1 additional worker
Built for the Following Roofing Systems
- Built-up roofing systems
- Metal decks (20 - 22 ga.)
- Plywood-hardboard decking
- Adhered ISO/EPS
- 4000 psi lightweight concrete
The Cobra Twin-Man Mobile Fall Protection Cart can be paired with a two-wheeled cart to transport weights more easily (sold separately).