The Garlock Power Jack Material Mover is designed to make light work out of the heaviest loads.
With a lifting capacity of 2,500 lbs., this roofing material mover can easily transport pallets of felts and modified bitumen, high-density wood fiberboard, pavers, shingles, kegs of asphalt, rolls of rubber and more.
To operate, simply move the Power Jack forks under the load, use the hand pump to lift the load, and start walking.
- At full capacity, weight per square feet is only 110 lbs.
- Maximum fork loading height is 27.5 in.
- Built-in fork extensions can lift 4-x-8-ft. pallets
- Hand pump raises and lowers forks
- Built-in parking brake
- Can be pulled or towed by the Garlock R800 Workhorse