Quickly guard your skylights and temporary roof openings with the CageGuard Free-Standing Skylight Protector. Its freestanding design eliminates the need to penetrate the roofing membrane or compromise the skylight structure when installing.
This skylight protector can be installed in under an one hour—without support from specialty contractors. It is also lightweight, offers adjustable leg height, and can withstand 114 mph winds.
The optional slip-on stack plate kits adds another 18 mph of wind rating per layer of plates—four layers exceeds the wind rating for a Category 5 hurricane. In addition, cast iron plates offer another no-touch, heavy-duty mounting option.
Depending on your needs, a variety of color and size options are available.
- Low-profile design for aesthetic appeal.
- Adjustable height.
- Installs quickly.
- Meets OSHA fall-protection standards.
- Wind rated at 114 mph with models available up to 200 mph.
- Clamp-on models also available.
- Modular design allows for lightweight transport to installation site, and cost-effective shipping.
Available in a variety of powder-coated colors.
Fall Prevention Equipment Brochure