The Cobra LifeLink Multi-Man Mobile Fall Protection Cart from Garlock is a mobile anchorage cart designed as an OSHA-compliant tie-off point for leading-edge roof work.
This innovative product provides simultaneous fall arrest for up to 3 workers and fall restraint for two more on a variety of substrates. No substrate penetration is required and the cart easily moves around the roof with the worker, preventing the need for multiple anchorage points.
In the case of a fall-arrest event, the Cobra Claw is instantly activated, grabbing the substrate and holding the cart securely in place.
The Cobra LifeLink Multi-Man Fall Protection Cart is also designed to serve as a cart to move generators, compressors or roofing supplies.
Features and Specifications
- Fall-Arrest: Three 310-lb. people
- Fall-Restraint: 2 people
- Flat-free tires: 18 x 8.5 in.
- Size (LxWxH): 102 x 59 x 48 in.
- Weight: 1,000 lbs.
- Tool box with 16 cu. ft. capacity
- Mobile design that can be moved with workers around the roof
- No substrate penetration required
Built for the Following Roofing Systems
- Low-slop surfaces of 1/2:12 pitch
- Built-up roofing (BUR) systems
- Adhered PVC/TPO/EPDM
- Metal decks (20 - 22 ga. only)
- Adhered plywood-hardboard decking
- Adhered ISO/EPS insulation board
- 4,000 psi lightweight concrete (2-person arrest only)