For pitched roofs, steep embankments and hard-to-reach areas, the Leister TRIAC Drive simplifies single-ply seam welding. When combined with the TRIAC S or TRIAC PID, you can create precise, consistent overlap welds of PVC-P, ECB, EPDM, CSPE and TPO membranes.
Through hot-air and pressure, this semi-automatic overlap welder guides itself along a roofing seam and permanently joins thermoplastics and single-ply elastomers in the form of geomembranes, foils, water bars and coated fabrics.
- Faster and more efficient than hand welding seams
- Compact, lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Adjustable heat and speed for flexibility on all types of materials and environmental conditions
- Consistent pressure
- Temperature: 68 to 1,202°F
- Speed: 0.16 – 9.8 ft/min.
- Air flow (at 68°F): 230 l/min.
- Welding Nozzle Width: 1.18 in. (for 120V) or 1.57 in. (for 230V)
- Noise Emission Level (LpA): 65 dB
- Size (L x W x H): 11.8 x 9 x 15 in.
- Weight: 9.15 lbs. (with 9.8 ft. cord)
Available in 2 versions:
- 120V / 1,700W
- 230V / 1,700W