Leister’s most powerful hot-air hand tool, the ELECTRON is robust, compact, and construction site tried and tested.
Its heat and air-volume capacity makes it a highly versatile tool, capable of effectively seam welding all types of thermoplastics and modified bitumen.
- Temperature Range: 68 to 1,202°F
- Air Flow (at 68°F): 320 l/min (manual air slide)
- Pressure Static: 3,000 (30 mbar) Pa
- Noise Emission Level (LpA): 65 dB
- Size (L x W x Æ): 12.6 x 3.74 in., handle Æ 2.52 in.
- Weight: 3.3 lbs. (with 9.8 ft. cord)
Available in 3 versions:
- 42V / 1,000W
- 120V / 2,700W
- 200V / 3,000W