The Leister EXAMO 300F and 600F are designed to measure a thermoplastic seam weld’s peel, tensile and shear strength, so you can deliver consistent, high-quality seam welds.
Their compact size, light weight and carrying cases make it possible to conduct seam weld tests directly on a job site, ensuring you are using the proper heat, speed and pressure for the material and environmental conditions.
A digital display shows measurement reports for elongation, peak force, tear force, test speed and position. In addition, there is an option for data recording to a memory card for future reference.
EXAMO 300F Product Specifications:
- Tensile Load: 4,000 N
- Jaw Spacing: 0.2 to 11.8 in.
- Range: 11.8 in.
- Testing Speed: 0.4 to 11.8 in/min.
- Sample Thickness: 0.3 in. maximum
- Sample Width: 1.6 in. maximum (2.4 option available)
- Storage Case Size (LxWxH): 29.5 x 10.6 x 7.5 in.
- Weight: 30.9 lbs.