The Leister TRIAC PID is a highly versatile hot-air hand tool designed for precise, consistent welding of single-ply roofing membranes.
The TRIAC PID’s heat capacity and air output make it ideally suited to heat, weld, dry and solder all types of thermoplastic material, including PVC and TPO.
This tried and tested hot-air tool includes:
- Digital display of set and actual temperatures
- Precise welding results independent of voltage fluctuations and ambient temperatures
- Adaptor tube with heat protection
- Electronic heating-element protection
- Motor shut-off at minimal carbon levels
- Continuous operational capabilities
- Multiple carbon-brush replacement
- Temperature: 68 to 1,112°F
- Air flow (at 68°F): 230 l/min.
- Pressure Static: ca. 3,000 (30 mbar) Pa
- Noise Emission Level (LpA): 65 dB
- Size (L x W x Æ): 13.39 x 3.54 in., handle Æ 2.2 in.
- Weight: 3.09 lbs. (with 9.8 ft. cord)
Available in 5 versions:
- 42V / 1,000W
- 100V / 1,400W
- 120V / 1,600W
- 200V / 1,400W
- 230V / 1,600W