The following terms and conditions govern the sales of the seller, whether made pursuant to oral or written orders to its representatives or salesmen.
- In remitting or corresponding please refer to our invoice number.
- All goods are shipped F.O.B. our warehouse.
- Claims for loss or damage in transit must be filed against the carrier by buyer.
- By accepting these goods, buyer agrees to pay seller’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs as shall be fixed by the courts in the event of suit to enforce payment.
- By accepting these goods, buyer agrees to pay finance charges of 1.5% per month on all past due invoices, 18% per annum.
- Purchaser agrees to waive any and all privileges and rights which they may have under Ohio Statutes relating to venue, as it now exists or may thereafter be amended, and under any other statute, administrative provision or state court in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
We cannot anticipate all conditions under which this information and our products, or the products of other manufacturers in combination with our products may be used. We accept no responsibility for results obtained by the application of this information or the safety and suitability and liability of our products. Users are advised to make their own tests to determine the safety and suitability of each product's combination for their own purposes. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we sell the products without warranty and buyers and users assume all responsibility and liability; expressed or implied, for loss or damage arising from the handling and use of our products whether used alone or in combination with other products.
No merchandise may be returned for credit without a return authorization and is subject to a 30% re-stocking fee. Goods will only be accepted for return within 30 days from the delivery date. Credits will be issued as an in-house credit to be used towards future purchases.
Credit card payments are due at the time of the purchase. After that time, a 3 ½% convenience fee per invoice will be charged.